Something About It
The Demountable Jig system has been designed for speed and versatility. You can swap lures and weights fast without retying, which is crucial in some fishing conditions. The diamond shape is the newest and best development for two reasons: light reflection and less snagging.
- Heavy-duty wire connector with extreme stress test - you can comfortably lock your drag; it will handle fish of any size
- The jig's diamond shape reflects light in many directions shining underwater, which attracts fish like crazy. Try red or chartreuse color, and you will be blown away!
- This shape is also great for jigging on the rocks as you will get fewer snags with it. We found that the ball shape gets stuck more often.
The large eye at one end lets you use any hook you want - Double Hook, Offset or Finesse
Works Best With:
- Whatever you use for jigging for bass or walleye, or any other fish
I love using it with our Larva lures, Gobies, and Craws
- Works great with floating lures giving you a better version of Ned Rig
Species you can target:
- Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass
- Walleye and other bottom predators will love it jigging
- We have some ultralight weights, which will be great for panfish and trout
Back to DEMOUNTABLE JIG SYSTEM