There are numerous soft plastic worm baits offered on the market with the majority of them being long, thin baits designed for catching active predators with a huge mouth. These includes various types of bass, pike, etc.
- Much more action compared to traditional soft plastic worms like Senkos or other stick or worm soft plastic baits
- Much more versatility in use compared to soft plastic worms lures and other stick baits
- Aggressive circular ribbing along the body for more realistic feel
- Ability to use with different presentations: drop shot, jig, Texas, you name it
- Affordable price
Fanatik aims to provide fishermen with more flexibility by offering our view at soft plastic worms lures – Fanatik Dagger. The Dagger is more compact and meatier sporting a shorter than usual body that has ribbing running alongside the entire body, along with a defined waist in the middle.
- Enhanced with Fanatik's Secret Ingredient
- Special design of the tail provides versatility and amazing action in water
- Enhanced durability and ability to use with different hooks
This soft plastic fishing bait works with all kinds of jig presentations and is very easy to use as it has a unique feature: it will work as long as you are not rushing it. We suggest using long pauses along with a tiny bit of play on the end of the rod, with the weight or jig head remaining stationary. The addition of our natural formula extract makes fishing very easy — one bite is all you need.
- All kinds of bass (largemouth, smallmouth, spotted, peacock)
- Walleye and zander
- 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006 — Natural Colors;
- 007, 008, 021 — Purple Colors;
- 009, 017, 023 — Orange Colors;
- 020, 022, 024, 026 — Green Neon Colors;
- 025 — White Color