Mik Maus Description:
Meet our latest development which became a hit in Europe and Russia long before the launch, and it is finally here. This bait has been tested by the World Champion angler Iurii Petrash and Fanatik’s test team for 6 long months in order to achieve just one goal – repeating the success once is not enough, keeping it up is the goal! So the goal was to make the bait which would be as efficient as our legendary Larva, and trust us, we achieved it.
Mik Maus Benefits:
- Next level of action and play
- Long lasting and durable
- Suitable for all kinds of fishing hooks and rigs
- Enhanced with Fanatik's secret ingredient
- Affordable price
The tail is a business card and an ace in the sleeve: it was designed to be super active and durable at the same time. On top of that, in order to move bait’s action to a completely new league, we also added 4 legs which move at streams and retrieves, and a really soft body with a completely new mixture of salt and our secret ingredient. As a result, you have one of the most active baits on the market which attracts even the most passive predators. And if you are worried about its tail, don’t worry, it works even without it!
Mik Maus Features:
- Circular ribbing along the body for improved durability and fans of extra attractants and scents
- Special design of bait's tail for the best possible action mimicking tadpole
- Special compound of soft plastic for enhanced durability and action
Animation and presentation you can provide in combination with Demountable Jig Fanatik are on the next level, and bait’s durable ribbed body makes the fish feel like biting an alive target, so all you have to do is to hook it up!
- All kinds of bass (largemouth, smallmouth, peacock, spotted, etc)
- Walleye and zander
- Pike, musky and pickerel
- Perch, crappie, etc
The addition of our secret natural ingredient finishes the description of the ultimate soft plastic fishing bait which will be irresistible for bass, walleye, and pike. Trust us, this is something every single angler should have in his or her tackle box.
- 001, 002, 003, 004, 005, 006 — Natural Colors;
- 007, 008, 021 — Purple Colors;
- 009, 017, 023 — Orange Colors;
- 020, 022, 024, 026 — Green Neon Colors;
- 025 — White Color